Monday, November 01, 2010

Kayal sweating over test results

06 Oct 2010 - 14:18:30

Celtic midfielder Baram Kayal is keeping his fingers crossed as he waits to find out whether his groin injury will keep him out until January.

The summer signing from Maccabi Haifa has been out of action since September 19 and, after travelling to England for tests, he is yet to receive confirmation of the severity of his problem.

"I was told either I would have an injection and then be out for a month, or have an operation, but then it would mean three months out," he said.

"I flew to Manchester (on Tuesday) to get another opinion. What happens to me in the end depends on the medical staff at Celtic.

"Since I learned about the injury I haven't slept at night. I did have a scan before, but it didn't account for errors and perhaps it was not done in the right place."


View the original article here

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home