Monday, November 01, 2010

Kayal told he needs surgery

07 Oct 2010 - 14:38:17

Israeli midfielder Baram Kayal has confirmed that he will play no football until December at the earliest after being told he requires a hernia operation.

Kayal has not featured in Celtic's first team since last month's victory at Kilmarnock, but will now endure surgery for the second time this year, having been sidelined for several months when he was still with Maccabi Haifa.

The 22-year-old told Walla Sports: "There is no escaping that I need surgery. I hope to be fit as soon as possible and I am looking forward to my return.

"The manager told me he needed me in the second half of the season and that he prefers if I rest."


View the original article here

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home